AYUSH Hospitals Empanelled under CGHS and CS(MA) Rules
Government of India
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Department of Health & Family Welfare
Directorate General of CGHS
S -11011/90/ 2016/-CGHS (HEC) AYUSH/Pt- l.
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi 110 011
Dated the 26th December, 2017
Subject: – Empanelment of AYUSH Hospitals/Centres under CGHS/CS(MA) Rules
With reference to the above mentioned subject attention is drawn to the Office Memorandum of even Number dated the 9th November, 2017 and to state that the following AYUSH Hospitals have signed new MOA and submitted PBG and are notified as CGHS empanelled hospitals for a period of 3 years from the 15t December 2017 as per the revised CGHS rates and terms and conditions as contained in the said 0M:
1. Kailash Institute of Naturopathy Ayurveda & Yoga , 26 KP-I, Greater Noida. – 201308 Phones- 0120-2327911 & 2327900 E-Mail: [email protected]
2. Sree Subramania Ayurvedic Nursing Home. Karikkamkulam, Karaparamba P.O. Calicut, Kerala-673010 Phone-+91495/2371452,6061011 Email: [email protected]
3. Vivekanand Prathishthan Parishad. Vivekanand Hospital Yogasharam, Patparganj Road, Khureji Delhi- 110051 ,Tel: 22502142. 22424057 E-mail: [email protected]
4. Maharishi Ayurveda Hospital, Khosla Medical Institute & Research Society, Block-B. Pocket-P. Shalimar Bagh(West) Delhi-110088 ,Phone: 2747501, 9502.9503 E-mail: [email protected]
5. Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram. Gandhi Nidhi. Mayur Vihar Phase-I Delhi- 110091, Phone- +919911371757 Email: [email protected]
The non-NABH Hospitals are however, required to obtain NABH Accreditation within one year from date of this empanelment. which they are liable to be removed from the list Of empanelled hospitals under CGHS.