Forest Research Institute is Hiring for 98 Technician, LDC and Other Posts
Forest Research Institute has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Technician, LDC, MTS, Store Keeper and Other. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 21 April 2018.
Advertisement No: 1/FRI/GC/2018
Last Date of Application : 21 April 2018.
Forest Research Institute Vacancy Details:
- Technician (Electrician/Plumber/AMO/Carpenter/Welder) -10 Posts
- Technician (Field/Lab Research)-45 Posts
- Technical Assistant-3 Posts
- Store Keeper -1 Post
- Driver Ordinary Grade -3 Posts
- LDC -19 Posts
- Forest Guard -2 Posts
- MTS -15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Technician, LDC and Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Technician (Electrician/Plumber/AMO/Carpenter/Welder) : Matriculation and ITI in relevant trade.
- Technician (Field/Lab Research): 10+2 in Science with minimum 60% in aggregate.
- Technical Assistant: B.Sc/3 Years Diploma in Engineering/10+2 with 2 years Diploma in relevant field.
- Store Keeper : 10+2 from a Recognized Board.
- Driver Ordinary Grade : Matriculation with valid LMC driving license and 3 years experience in trade.
- LDC : 10+2 and Typing speed of 30/25 WPM in English/Hindi on Manual Typewriter or 35/30 in English/Hindi on Computer.
- Forest Guard : Matriculate and certificate in Fire Fighting.
MTS : Matriculation.
Online applications will be accepted through the official website. The last date of application is 21 April 2018.