Medical Officers/D (Specialist) & Medical Officers/C (GDMO) – 2018
NPCIL Requires 16 Medical Officers/D (Specialist) & Medical Officers/C (GDMO) – 2018 nos
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 16 Medical Officer under NPCIL Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before Last Date i.e., 19-04-2018. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on schools360.in
1. Medical Officer/D (Specialists) – 07
2. Medical Officer/C (GDMO) – 09
1. Medical Officer/D (Specialists) – MS/MD from a recognised University or equivalent in the concerned speciality.
2. Medical Officer/C (GDMO) – MBBS from a recognised University and relevant PG Diploma including DRM or equivalent OR MBBS from a recognised University and one year post qualification experience.
Age of All willing candidates should not be less than 18 years
Medical Officer/D (Specialists) – 40 Years
Medical Officer/C (GDMO) – 35 Years
1. Medical Officer/D (Specialists) – Rs. 85302/- (Per Month)
2. Medical Officer/C (GDMO) – Rs.70686/- (Per Month)
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.500/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil
How to Apply
- First of all visit official website
- Click on career section.
- Look around for NPCIL Recruitment 2018 for 16 Medical Officer Posts
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
- Starting Date of Application Form: 21-03-2018
- Closing Date for submission of Application: 19-04-2018