Defence Pension Adalat Download Application Form
Defence Pension Adalat
As per the Annual action Plan of Controller General of Defence Accounts, New Delhi in consultation with the Ministry of Defence, the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pensions) Allahabad will organise the 152nd Defence Pension Adalat at Vizag (Andhra Pradesh) on 11th and 12th December, 2017 for redressal of grievances of Defence pensioners including Defence Civilians drawing pension through PUBLIC SECTOR BANKS, TOs and DPDOs in the State of Andhra Pradesh and adjoining areas.
Any Defence Pensioners including Family Pensioners / Defence Civilian Pensioners and their families having any specific grievances relating to sanction or disbursement of Defence pension are requested to submit their representation, in writing, in duplicate to :
Pension Adalat Officer O/o Principal CDA (Pensions),Draupadi Ghat, Allahabad-211014,
A format of the representation is given on this website. Applicants are advised to apply as per the format through Web site, for easy processing of their applications.
TA/DA expenditure will not be reimbursed to the pensioners/individuals attending the Adalat for redressal of their pension related problems.
- Applications can either be sent by post, E-Mail or by Registration
- Photocopies of Pension payment order, Corr PPO, discharge certificate (wherever required) and
- other documents must be enclosed
- Each application will be allotted a unique Adalat Registration Number. The same should be quoted
- in all future correspondence.
- Incomplete and unsigned representations will be rejected.
The Date of the Pension Adalat on 11th and 12th December, 2017 at Samudrika Auditorium, INS Satvahana, Visakhapatnam (AP).