Constitution of a Committee to examine creation of proper resting facilities for on board staff
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
New Delhi,dated 09.08.2016
Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) have decided to constitute a Committee to examine creation of proper resting facilities for on board staff. The Committee will consist of the following:-
1. Adviser/L(G), Railway Board…. Convenor
2. Exe. Director/ME(Chg.)r Railway Board….. Member
3. Exe. Director(IR)r Railway Board….. Member
4. Exe. Director/Finance(E), Railway Board….. Member
2. The Terms of reference of the Committee Will be as under:-
(i) Proposing action plan for organizing proper resting facilities for on board departmental staff at outstation secondary/terminal maintenance places;
(ii) Methodology for Resting facilities-for contractual on board staff at other end;and
(iii) Time frame for continuation of existing system till resting facilities are orqanized by all Railways.
3. The Committee should submit its report within a period of 3 months from the date of constitution of the Committee.
4. The Headquarters of the Committee will be at New Delhi.
5. Elect(G) Branch of Railway Board will be the Nodal Branch for functioning of the Committee. Therefore, all related works/issues including ParI. Questions, RTI cases, their execution and other formalities should be dealt with by the Nodal Branch.
6. The convenor and Members of the Committee will draw TA/DA as per extant Rules.
Deputy Secretary (Estt)
Source : NFIR