Karnataka sixth pay commission Report
Revised Pay Structure & Pay Scales: • State to continue to have its own pay structure for its employees;
• New pay structure to be related to the AIACPI level of 191.5 points as on 1.1.2012 (base 2001=100);
• Concept of master scale with 91 stages retained;
• Fitment benefit of 22.5 per cent inclusive of 15 per cent interim relief; • Existing 25 standard scales, segments from the Master Scale to be retained;
• Revised pay scales, allowances and pensions to be effective from 1.4.2012; • Minimum pay scale to be revised from Rs.4800-7275 to Rs.9600-14550; • Maximum pay scale to be revised from Rs.28275-39900 to Rs.56550-79800;
• Existing rates of increments to be doubled; • New pay was to be fixed w.e.f. 1.4.2012 by including the following: Chapter-2 146 a) Basic Pay as on 1.4.2012 b) DA of 76.75 per cent as on 1.1.2012 c) Fitment benefit of 22.5 per cent of basic pay inclusive of 15 per cent Interim Relief.
• DA from 1.7.2012 is to be allowed with multiplication factor of 0.604 for every 1 per cent of DA sanctioned by Government of India.
Allowances and Other Benefits: The following revision of allowances and other benefits were recommended to be implemented from 1.4.2012.
HRA and Other Allowances: • For determining the rates of HRA payable, classification of cities/ towns /other places reduced from six groups to four groups. The minimum HRA increased from 6 per cent to 7 per cent. Rural allowance of Rs.100 removed;
full report ; Click Here